Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Based on the Book

Since we are short staffed I will be posting on the blog as time allows, so bear with me for another few months and I should be back to running a regular schedule.

Today I thought I would post on the up and coming 3-D animation movie How to Train Your Dragon, which is based on a book of the same name by author Cressida Cowell, available in our collection at call number JF COW.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III is a truly extraordinary Viking hero known throughout Vikingdom as "the Dragon Whisperer" ... but it wasn't always so. Travel back to the days when the mighty warrior was just a boy, the quiet and thoughtful son of the Chief of the Hairy Hooligans. Can Hiccup capture a dragon and train it without being torn limb from limb? Join the adventure as the small boy finds a better way to train his dragon and becomes a hero!



Here is the trailer:

No comments: