Friday, July 30, 2010

#11 Final Trivia Question!

Man, it sure has been hot lately! It makes me ever so thankful for working someplace with central air. When I go home, where there is a definite shortage of air conditioning, I just try to remind myself that it could be worse. So with this in mind, I give you the final question to the Trivia Contest.


#11 What is the highest recorded temperature in the state of Nebraska and what city is "lucky" enough to bear this honor?

Now, since this is the last question for the contest, be sure to go back and answer all the ones you missed. The answers must be submitted either by email to rlarson@cityofallince.net or delivered to the circulation desk by the end of the day tomorrow. I'll announce the winner and post all of the correct answers here on Monday afternoon. Good luck!

No comments: