Monday, March 9, 2009

Based on the Book

Today's based on the book features, in my opinion, one of the best action/adventure stories ever written which was then made into one of the best action/adventure movies ever filmed. When Jurassic Park was released in 1993, I think I went to see the movie 5 times. Yep, I love Jurassic Park. I have also read the book which is, of course, even better than the movie. We have the movie, the audio book and the novel available, so hurry and check them out or I'll have to sick our pet Tyrannosaurus Rex on you! Rawr!

Jurassic Park was written by Micheal Crichton, who contributed a number of wonderful novels to the literary world. Sadly, he passed away in November after a battle with cancer. Below is a video of Charlie Rose interviewing Mr. Crichton. Enjoy.

No comments: